Hidden Grove
Welcome to the Hidden Grove Pack! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest. If you are a member, please log in. If you are not a member but wish to join, please view are topic bellow and register to the site;

http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=47135

Thanks for viewing!
Hidden Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Grove Pack is a WolfQuest Community pack run by Silver and Domino, the pack was originally created by merging two packs that they lead separatly together.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay plot suggestions discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roleplay plot suggestions discussion Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay plot suggestions discussion   Roleplay plot suggestions discussion EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:33 am

Use this thread to share any ideas you have for the pack's roleplay. This can range to new area of our territory, animals, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay plot suggestions discussion   Roleplay plot suggestions discussion EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:28 pm

In the cave, could we have scorpions and snakes as dangers? I mean in real life, those are threats. And sometimes the insects are edible. Just wondering?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay plot suggestions discussion   Roleplay plot suggestions discussion EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:00 am

Shade wrote:
In the cave, could we have scorpions and snakes as dangers? I mean in real life, those are threats. And sometimes the insects are edible. Just wondering?
To me, that sounds perfectly fine :3 Although, you'll see what others have to say about that.
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay plot suggestions discussion   Roleplay plot suggestions discussion EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:35 pm

I honestly am not entirely sure if wolves eat insects etc. Though I wouldn't mind adding something such as scorpions or snakes, since those do tend to dwell in those areas and it could pose a possible danger - due to the poison. That of course is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://dominoeagle.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay plot suggestions discussion   Roleplay plot suggestions discussion EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:04 pm

Yep, I like it!

Also, I think we should add something like "Minor Dangers" As in ticks, spiders, etc. Oh, also, a danger suggestion for the meadow and hunting grounds could be stampedes and another minor danger could be bull elk, since they are pretty strong and could easily kill wolves with antlers and such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay plot suggestions discussion   Roleplay plot suggestions discussion EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:59 pm

I did some reaserch and it seems like wolves eat insects if they are hungry enough. =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay plot suggestions discussion   Roleplay plot suggestions discussion EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:24 am

Yeah!! And on the river, there might be other wolves? Ya know they might venture to it for the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay plot suggestions discussion   Roleplay plot suggestions discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay plot suggestions discussion
Page 1 of 1