Hidden Grove
Welcome to the Hidden Grove Pack! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest. If you are a member, please log in. If you are not a member but wish to join, please view are topic bellow and register to the site;

http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=47135

Thanks for viewing!
Hidden Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Grove Pack is a WolfQuest Community pack run by Silver and Domino, the pack was originally created by merging two packs that they lead separatly together.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lavender Town RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lavender Town RP Empty
PostSubject: Lavender Town RP   Lavender Town RP EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:57 pm

Welcome to the Lavender Town RP

This is what many would know as the mythical version of a town. In this RP, you will be able to have up to 5 characters, but they may not date/marry each other. Now, the reason this is mythical, is because you may have special powers, and up to 3 of them! Have fun!

What is allowed in this RP:

• Nekos (Half-cat people.)
• Angels
• Demons
• Werewolves
• Vampires

I’m guessing you’re thinking “What the heck can I do in this RP?” Well, here is a list of some things you can do.

• Get a BF/GF
• Use your powers
• Summon mythical creatures such as phoenixes, dragons, and unicorns for various reasons.
• Marry another person’s character.
• You may also own a shop or trading stand, as long as you’re playing fair!
• Much, much more!

Last but not least, the rules:

• No double-posting
• Lavender Town is a small country town, so at least try to act like you’re in one!
• Put “Puppy” in the password section.
• Be fair.
• Follow all Hidden Grove rules.
• Only three powers.
• Only five characters.
• Put “Super” before the word “Dog” if you read the rules.

Joining Form:

Username:
Name:
Race: (Neko, werewolf, etc.)
Personality:
Pic of character:
Password:

My Characters!

Username: Red
Name: Katherine
Powers: She is a wizard, but nobody knows.
Race: Neko
Personality: She is kind, caring, sweet, and always seems to have her way from her cuteness. She uses puppy-dog eyes on everyone when she wants something.
Pic of character: Lavender Town RP Neko-anime-animal-girls-6665956-282-320
Password: I can't wright it, since it would be copied. >.>

Name: Cian
Powers: He has a psychic ability that lets him control any object. He can use his powers to fly.
Race: Werewolf
Personality: He likes hanging out with others, but feels uncomfortable around vampires.
Pic of character: Lavender Town RP Demonwerewolfboy
Password: Same as above...

Name: Keith
Powers: Like some vampires do in movies and stuff, he can turn into a vampire bat. HE DOOES NOT DIE IN LIGHT! He can also fade away into a black mist, then totally disappear. This gives him the power to walk through walls and stuff.
Race: Vampire
Personality: He's an unusually nice vampire, but when he gets mad it means trouble. Sometimes, he likes freaking people out.
Pic of character:
Lavender Town RP Bronson_200
Password: My RP! (Listens to Get the Party Started- P!nk)

Anyone who was a member of this RP on the original site, please repost your characters. We will start where we left off. Thank you.

Last edited by Red on Tue May 31, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just getting the first post)
Back to top Go down

Lavender Town RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Grove :: General Other :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: