Hidden Grove
Welcome to the Hidden Grove Pack! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest. If you are a member, please log in. If you are not a member but wish to join, please view are topic bellow and register to the site;

http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=47135

Thanks for viewing!
Hidden Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Grove Pack is a WolfQuest Community pack run by Silver and Domino, the pack was originally created by merging two packs that they lead separatly together.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Dragons

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:03 am

Bone flew down to Aurum, but said nothing. He chewed on his bone, then spit it out and looked at the grass. There was a moth on the ground. Bone eyed it, then picked it up with his claws. He looked at it and threw it in the air, watching it fly away.

Katherine nodded. "Yeah, he is does look like an adult, but he's a kid." She agreed. "Some people asked me once if he was 1,000 years old. I told them, he wasn't even 1 yet!" She told them. "He's perfect for riding, but not really for hunting... He's not very good at following what I'm trying to hunt, because he doesn't keep up... He likes to do backflips that slow us down."

Harvey looked at Bone. "Bone, that's a moth." She told him. "They're attracted to light." She then wished she had never said that, because Bone yelled "light!" and started breathing fire all over the place. Yes, it was light, but it wasn't very good for the environment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:10 am

Pirri moved herself up with a low yelp.
She growled lowly still on a empty stomach.
The lagre dragon limped toward the camp, to pherhaps steal some meat. Or go rampage just to get some revenge.
Pirri limped angered towards the place, keeping her mouth shut to not yelp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:12 am

Aurum chuckled "A thousand years old you say? Well that's my age!" He chuckled, "That person must've never seen a dragon before if they thought Bone was 1,000 years old."
Falcon watched Bone breath fire everywhere. "Err, does he normally do that?" She asked pointing at Bone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 am

The yellow slitted eyes glowed in the shadows of the forest as Pirri glared at both dragons and people.
She soon growled, as her eyes scanned after food or things dear to them.
She growled in a slight more pitched tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:17 am

Katherine shook her head. "Not THAT but he has done worse... Like trying to burn a doghouse down because the dog stole his bone...." Katherine said. "Bone, please stop." She ordered.

Bone stopped breathing fire everywhere, but didn't put what had already been scattered out. He started rolling around one the grass.

Harvey watched Bone roll around. "Bone, don't roll into the fire!" She warned. "It will hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:22 am

Pirri let out a small yelp as she moved into the camp of the dragons and the humans.
She snarled, as her white fangs showed.
Pirri rested her back limb as she keept growling. Obviously trying to scare them away before doing something else that could hurt her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:35 am

Katherine looked up at the dragon, seeing it was obviously hostile, then saw it's leg. "Just stay there... I can help you with that." Katherine murmured. She took out a cloth from her backpack and some herbs and medicine which she would use to help the dragon if it allowed her too.

Bone looked at the dragon, his big blue eyes getting wider and wider. He scurried over to Pirri. He was trying to be the center of attention, which so far, he thought it was working. He stuck his tongue out a bit and smiled at the dragon.

Harvey looked at Pirri. "Oh, it's you. Is it just me, or has that wound got worse?" She snorted. "Listen, we don't want trouble. And I'd rather not fight you, it'll be midnight soon, plus I don't want your leg getting any worse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:39 am

Pirri didn't know human speech, and thus didn't have any idea about what they where talking about.
She glared at the smaller black dragon, and lashed forward with her neck biting it, holding onto it.
Pirri growled, obviously wanting certain revenge for the food she had lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:54 am

Katherine immediately stood up. "Put him down now!!" She yelled, taking her gun out. She knew it was probably too late, though. It would probably run off with Bone.

Harvey got up immediately. "Put him down!" She yelled in dragon speech. "Or we'll kill you!" She growled. "We will not let you get away with taking him! If you leave without putting him down we will hunt you down and once we find you, you're dead!"

Bone struggled to get out of the jaws of the dragon. He squealed and started using his claws to try and scratch her chin. It was no use, though. His claws were too dull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:24 am

Aurum roared at the dragon "Put him down now!" He snarled, smoke steaming from his nostrils. He ran up to the dragon. "Put him down now." He growled in dragon language.
Falcon unsheathed her swords. Pointing them at the dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:31 am

Very Happy Yah! Darkie came back! Very Happy

"You see," Katherine began. "You won't be able to get revenge if all of us will kill you for it." She explained. "So I suggest you put my dragon down!" She yelled.

Bone tried to bite the dragon, but he could quite reach anything. "Put... Me..." He began, widening his eyes and spreading out his claws from one another.

Harvey snarled as prepared to attack the dragon. She hissed and flicked her tongue, getting ready to lunge at the dragon.

"Uh... Oh..." Katherine said nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:34 am

Pirri swattered her tail around as she rised her head into a bowed position, feeling herself utterly threatened by them.
She tossed the younger dragon away, and limped back into the forest. Licking away the blood that had spread around her muzzle with her serpent thoungue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:16 am

Name: Pandryl
Species: Dragon
Rider: Cestal
Description/image: Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 My_hybrid_dragon__3_by_torihall-d3lgpnq
Personality: Pandryl is a outgoing, random, and kind-hearted. She also has a short temper and is quick to fight, but feels awful afterwards. She is a steadfast friend and a deadly enemy.
Other: She raised Cestal, since Cestal was abandoned when she was 3.
PASSWORD: The Pie?

Name: Cestal
Species: Human, Rider
Description: She is around 5'4, with waist-length dark chocolate brown hair, and pine green eyes. and pale skin.
Personality: Cestal is a shy, random, and barbed. She also has a short temper and is quick to fight anyone who threatens Pandryl.
Other: Cestral always carries her sword and dagger, both the color of Pandryl's scales.
PASSWORD: The Pie?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:39 am

I completely forgot the password, but you're accepted anyways... You're my friend Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:01 am

((YAY!! Friends! Very Happy I'll work on your drawing tomorrow promise!!))

Pandryl yawned and lifted her wings to reveal a sleeping Cestal. Cestal mummered something in a lilting language, "Jhaer ti maer."
Pandryl picked up Cestal by the collar of her tunic. "Awake, Cestal."
Cestal snorted, "Thes, I am awake now."
Pandryl snorted and put her down, Pandryl stopped and sniffed and her head snapped over to her right. "Vodaes, Rider and Dragon." snorted Pandryl.
Cestral smiled, "Let's us go greet them."
Pandryl nodded and laid down and waited for Cestal so climb up. "If you wish." They took off fast toward the humans, and dragons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:10 am

(I already did part of yours, but it needs color and I'm on a vacation and visiting family, so I can't upload it now. So you'll have to wait.)

Bone runs up to the new dragon and rider when they came close. He jumped up onto the dragons back even though he was pretty big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Pandryl growled and snaked her head back and pulled the young dragon off her, and dropped him to the ground, "Bai, no."
Cestal jumped down with her hand on her sword eyeing the young dragon carefully, "It is not wise to anger Pandryl, I once saw her kill a whole calvary, because they tried to attack her." Cestal patted her friend's sholder gently, "She has fire in her kind heart."
Pandrly snored sending up a plume of grey smoke, "Still you tongue, Cestal. You will worry our guests."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Bone flew into the air. "Um... I'm younger than I look... A lot!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Pandryl smiled at the dragon, "Really? How old are you?"
Cestal sat and looked at the other dragons and humans near by. She leaned against Pandryl's side and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:05 am

"Only a few months..." He said, starting to do backflips in the air.

Katherine wandered over to the dragon, the rider, and Bone. "Bone! Come here!" She shouted, and Bone flew over. "In case he hasn't said this yet, he's Bone." She said, giving him a new bone to chew.

Harvey to her tail and broke a few branches off trees, placing them in the center. SHe made a fire pit then blew fire on it to make a campfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:52 pm

Pandryl nodded her head to the human, and looked at Bone. Cestal got up and walked over to the fire and sat down. She shivered and held her hands out to the flame to warm them. Pandryl watched Cestal out of the corner of her eye the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Dragons   Rise of the Dragons - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Dragons
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hidden Grove :: General Other :: Other Roleplays-
Jump to: