Hidden Grove
Welcome to the Hidden Grove Pack! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest. If you are a member, please log in. If you are not a member but wish to join, please view are topic bellow and register to the site;

http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=47135

Thanks for viewing!
Hidden Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Grove Pack is a WolfQuest Community pack run by Silver and Domino, the pack was originally created by merging two packs that they lead separatly together.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bai i guess?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bai i guess? Empty
PostSubject: Bai i guess?   Bai i guess? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Well apparently the pack is dead. :/ So I guess we should say goodbye? Or will the site stay up for those that still use it? I wish they would leave it up. I was having fun in the "Rise of the Dragons RP" :/ Anyways, if the site does get shut down, goodbye pack mates. I had fun, you all are awesome people. Red, I'll post your drawing on http://torihall.deviantart.com/ when I finish it. I'm almost done. Well. I guess this is goodbye. It's been a real slice.
Back to top Go down

Bai i guess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bai i guess?   Bai i guess? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:39 am

I doubt the site will shut down... Also, I have completed the outline of your drawing, but I need to color it in, which I will do soon. If the site does shut down I will PM it to you on wolfquest.

Chinook, the same is for my art trade with you... I kinda forgot but remembered when Shade made an art trade with me.

Man, that Dragon RP is awesome... I didn't know it would ever be so popular!
Back to top Go down

Bai i guess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bai i guess?   Bai i guess? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Yeah it is!! Who doesnt love dragons? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bai i guess? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bai i guess?   Bai i guess? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bai i guess?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum